Experf is an expanded metal mesh product which offers a budget-friendly alternative to perforated metal.
As the metal is expanded rather than punched through, there is no waste in the production process, unlike perforated metal – meaning that raw material usage is reduced by up to 50%. This results in significant cost savings compared to perforated metal sheets, which is especially important when high value materials are used.
Experf is available in stainless expanded stainless steel (as an alternative to perforated stainless steel sheets) and expanded pre-galvanised metal mesh sheets. It is suitable for a wide range of applications including acoustic insulation, ceiling tiles, facades, furniture, room dividers, speaker grilles, enclosures, air intake screens, exhibition stands, filtration, gates, security screens, light fixtures and store displays.
- Large range of hole sizes available
- Aesthetically pleasing for interior design and exterior architectural cladding
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Good acoustic properties
- Specialised metal meshes produced to individual requirements
- A flexible expanded metal mesh for shaping and cutting
- Available in steel, stainless steel, pre-galvanised steel and aluminium
- Next day delivery service available
If you’d like to know more about our Experf products – and other alternatives to perforated metal – contact our team today on +44 (0)1429 867 388 or email email@example.com.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We don’t just sell products, we have a complete pattern, product and application development team. If you can’t find a product that fits your requirements we are more than happy to work with you to develop custom products towards your exact requirements and application.